Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint is specially formulated as a primer, undercoat and top coat in one for application straight onto non-rusting metal, such as galvanised steel, aluminum, copper and brass. Available in six popular colours, Hammerite Direct to Galvanised Metal Paint enables you to create the look of your choice. With its one coat […]
- Apply directly to galvanised surfaces with no primer needed
- Only one coat required
Hammerite Rust Remover Dip is specially developed for the safe and effective removal of rust from metal items. Ideal for car parts, nuts, bolts and garden tools. Just immerse rusty items into the dip and a couple of hours later they are rust-free.
- Easy to use
- Makes 10 times the initial volume
Hammerite Rust Remover Gel is specially developed for the safe and effective removal of rust from metal items. The non-drip formulation is ideal for vertical surfaces. In just 2 to 3 hours it removes rust.
- Non harmful and safe to the skin
- For removal of rust from vertical and intricate metal items
Hammerite Special Metals Primer is a water-based primer to promote adhesion to non-ferrous metals including galvanised and stainless steel, aluminium, chrome, brass and copper. Provides a smooth even finish for ideal top coat adhesion. Only one coat required.
- Provides a smooth even finish for ideal topcoat adhesion
- Top coat can be applied after 1-2 hours
Due to the unique formulation of Hammerite Metal Paint, brushes and equipment must be cleaned with Hammerite Brush Cleaner & Thinners. As well as cleaning brushes and equipment, it will remove dirt, grime, salt and loose rust from metal surfaces. It also thins Hammerite Metal Paints for spray and roller application.
- For cleaning brushes and spills
- Removes dirt, grime, salt and loose rust