Hammerite Special Metals Primer is a water-based primer to promote adhesion to non-ferrous metals including galvanised and stainless steel, aluminium, chrome, brass and copper. Provides a smooth even finish for ideal top coat adhesion. Only one coat required.
- Provides a smooth even finish for ideal topcoat adhesion
- Top coat can be applied after 1-2 hours
Due to the unique formulation of Hammerite Metal Paint, brushes and equipment must be cleaned with Hammerite Brush Cleaner & Thinners. As well as cleaning brushes and equipment, it will remove dirt, grime, salt and loose rust from metal surfaces. It also thins Hammerite Metal Paints for spray and roller application.
- For cleaning brushes and spills
- Removes dirt, grime, salt and loose rust
Hammerite Garage Door Paint is specially formulated for use on metal and wooden doors. It provides a beautiful gloss finish that is highly resistant to flaking and discolouration.
- Easy to apply to vertical surfaces - sag resistant
- Chip and flake resistant
Hammerite High Heat Paint is a durable, heat resistant protective finish specially formulated to withstand temperatures up to 600°C. Ideal for fire surrounds, boilers, pipework and anywhere a high temperature paint is required.
- Resists temperatures up to 600°C
- Resists cracking and flaking